We are not limited to building Jetboats! The nature of using Aluminum means SMJB can create strong, durable extremely customizable crafts.
Our experienced design and construction team can build the boat that you need for your commercial, government or recreational market. Our designs exceed form and function.
SMJB is able to produce any trailerable craft up constructed of Aluminum up to 14 feet wide.
Whether your requirements are commercial or recreational, our design and hull structure will be optimized for strength using ABS and US Coastguard high-speed craft guidelines
Need some ideas?
We have been working for years with HALL MARK MARINE DESIGN, at the forefront of powerboat design in New Zealand we have access to there many tried and tested designs.
ROB SCHOFIELD : Renowned Naval Engineer who brings 40 years of experience design and engineering of boats, yachts, ships, composite aircraft as well as Naval ships. His expertise ensures that our designs meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of the USCG passenger boat rules.
– Meet with Smoky Mountain Boatworks Team to identify the wants and needs and application of your individual Project. Skype or in – person meet.
– SMJB takes the Initial Design ideas to the next phase into – Auto Cad delivering a design that combines performance, form and function.
– Design Approval – Once the Design is signed off on we head to the construction phase.
– Construction Phase -– You will be updated throughout your crafts adventure of being built. Photos and regular correspondence and a visiting throughout the construction phase.
If USGS regulations are necessary we will guide you and your boat through this.
– International/national delivery of your CUSTOM SMOKY MOUNTAIN BOATS WORKS CRAFT.
-Driver Training and maintenance schedule with your SMJB representative.